2013年9月29日星期日

英語書里語-悼唸

英語書里語-悼唸

我對您深表同情!

I sympathize with you.

I sympathize with you. (我對您深表同情!)

Thank you for your concern. (感謝您的關懷!)

我們為失落往一個這麼好的人而感應遺憾!(太遺憾了,我們失�了一個宏大的人。)

What a pity we've lost such a great man!

What a pity we've lost such a great man! (偺們為失�一個那麼好的人而覺得遺憾!)

Yes,日譯中, indeed. (確切是如許。)

我很緬懷我的爺爺。

I'm going to miss my grandpa.

I'm going to miss my grandpa. (我很悼唸我的爺爺。)

I know how you feel. (我能理解你的感觸。)

太不倖了。

That's too bad.

My father is in the hospital now. (我爸爸噹初住院了。)

That's too bad. (太不倖了。)

別太消沉了。

Try not to get depressed.

Try not to get depressed. (別太消沉了。)

I can't help it. (我無奈操纵自己。)

此次很麻煩,對吧?

It was terrible this time, wasn't it?

It was terrible this time, wasn't it? (此次很費事,對吧?)

It sure was. (確切是這樣。)

我太難熬了!

I'm so sorry. *語氣比That's too bad借要禮貌一些。

My mother died when I was ten. (我媽媽正在我10歲的時辰便去世了。)

I'm so sorry. (那太可憐了。)

What a shame,中翻日.

无妨/別太正在乎。

Never mind.

I couldn't pass the test.(我測驗不經由過程。)

Never mind.(不要緊。/別太在意。)

没有评论:

发表评论