請給我菜單。
May I have a menu,please?
是否有中文菜單?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
在用晚餐前想喝些什�嗎?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
餐廳有些什�餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
可否讓我看看酒單?
May I see the wine list?
我可以點杯酒嗎?
May I order a glass of wine?
餐廳有那僟類酒?
What kind of wine do you have?
我想點噹地出產的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.
我想要喝法國紅酒。
I'd like to have Frence red wine.
是否可建議一些不錯的酒?
Could you remend some good wine?
我可以點餐了嗎?
May I order,please?
餐廳最特別的菜式是什�?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐廳有今日特餐嗎,韓文翻譯?
Do you have today's special?
我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我想要一份開胃菜與排餐(魚餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我正在節食中。
I'm on a diet.
我必須避免含油脂(鹽份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
餐廳是否有供應素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
你的牛排要如何烹調?
How do you like your steak?
全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please,日文翻譯.